Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Lamp Style:||Surface Mounting||Wattage:||6W 12W 18W 24W 36W|
|Light Efficiency:||>70lm/w||Lumens:||780-840 Lm|
|Color Rendering Index:||>70||Power Factor:||>0.5|
surface mounted round light,
havells led surface lights
12W Surface Round LED Flat Ceiling Panel Light AC85-265V for Kitchen Lighting
White Light But Green Insides
Out of the many reasons to start using LEDs , the green advantages stand out because of the current climate , and the incentives to be as environmentally friendly as we can.
We’ve already mentioned how much more efficient LEDs are .This is because of how much smarter they are with how they use the electricity that you pay for.
LEDs convert 90% of their energy to actual light , with the remaining 10% lost to heat . Compare this to halogens – which only manage to use around 20% of their energy to provide light . This means up to 80% is lost to heat !
Of course this means that LEDs use substantially less energy , so less fossil fuels are burned as a result.
Just imagine the impact on the environment is everyone started using LEDs?
They’re also far easier to recycle too as they don’t contain any dangerous chemicals inside them. Fluorescent lights on the other hand contain Mercury vapour.
This is really bad for you if it leaks , and can damage your brain , immune system and internal organs . It’s even worse for wider natural ecosystems.
You don’t have to worry about this with LEDs , as they’re completely safe to use and won’t cause any damage to you or the environment.
Features for Frameless LED Panel Light
With IP20 rating , thanks to its bottom housings and PS cover fastening tightly , thus it can be used in commercial areas where there might be moisture – restaurant , kitchens or communal toilets .
It also dustproof which can withstand foreign bodies larger than 1mm such as bigger size dust and insects , even splashproof from water coming from any direction.
It’s convenient too as it is designed to install onto your ceiling even if you can’t recess it . Once it is fitted, the 120 degrees beam angle and a colour rendering index (CRI) of over 70 mean that it gives you the very best quality of light that is distributed across a wide area.
Specification for 12W
|Item Name:||Surface Round Frameless 6W LED Panel Light|
|Material:||Aluminium Alloy + PS|
|Luminous Flux:||800-900 lm|
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||Ra70|
|Working Lifetime(Hour) :||>40000 H|
|IP Rating :||IP20|
|Color Temperature:||3000K / 6000K|
You Can Choose More
|Model No.||Shape||Power||Size (mm)||Input Voltage||Lumen(lm)||PCS/CTN||CTN Size (cm)|
Office , Conference Halls , Hotels , Shopping Malls , Showroom , Lobby Cabin , Kitchen , Schools , Hospitals , Libaries , Museums , Subways, Sumper markets , Entertainment , and other Domestic and commercial lighting
Contact Person: Miss. Lena Li